Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun Runs!

So yesterday Sarah and I ran a little bit earlier than our normal 9pm runs. I'm extremely glad we did as when we ran on Sunday it was past 9:30 and getting dark. We decided to run through Veits Woods, and area I haven't seen in my five years at CMU. I designated this as a Fun Run because it was all off road, trails and trees. There was no way I could go on Google Maps this time and track my exact route and how far I went, although we estimated that we ran 2 miles and did a nice 1 mile walk. It was great to just get some fresh air and nature, I love to mix things up. It was nice to run through the field, into the woods, and along the Chip River. Along the way we saw at least four deer laying and running through the woods. It was a change of pace, but definately something I enjoyed.

I know this post doesn't really have much of a point to it, but it really felt like a great run. Also I told Sarah I would mention the way we breathe. Basically, it's like pregnant women, as in Lamaze. See no point to this post. Also I think that every Thursday i will give an update on my eating and exercise habits. I'm doing this to show myself how poorly I eat sometimes, and to keep myself on track and responsible for my actions. Ok, that's all for today, thanks for caring enough to read.

No comments: