Thursday, March 1, 2012

March!

So February is over and that means month one of my 30 Day Challenge is complete, now onto the second month.  For March, I have decided that I will run at least a mile every day and to keep myself accountable on this and to record my progress I will be tracking it at http://www.dailymile.com/people/zerfas.  Today I have completed my mile so far on the right step.

My second part of the challenge for my mental health will be calling a friend every day, most likely I will just go right down the line of numbers in my phone.  I haven't kept in touch with people lately so it will be great to hear from them, especially because I am not on Facebook until April so it is hard to see what is going on in the outside world.  I don't have much else to say today, but more updates to follow.

No comments: