Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Inspiration All Around

It must be the people I know, but I'm starting to get really inspired to do some crazy workouts, and with Spring right around the corner I'm beginning to feel those day long bike rides. I'm just gonna keep tell myself that if Colleen, Ellie, Katherine, my dad, and so on are doing it that I am better than them and I will push myself further. Okay so they're better than me, but that isn't going to stop me. Starting next week I'm making it a goal to get some form of 30+ minutes of workout a day, even if it is just a walk. Having a stationary job it is the least I can do. Hopefully I can get back into running again, looking back of that summer of 2008 I'm still surprised on what I was doing and I see no reason why I can get to that point again. A mixture of running and biking could do me some good.

Also to the right of these blog posts you will see the record of my every workout so hopefully this keeps me going and if anyone actually reads this it will keep me on top of my game, either way I'll pretend I have an audience. I'm getting cabin fever and I need to break out and see the world again, less than 20 days til Spring, happy March!

No comments: